This website was created by and is owned by CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL, with corporate headquarters in Barcelona. Its purpose is to provide information to the public regarding the activities carried out by this entity and the services it provides in the digital world. Access, navigation or use of this website is the responsibility of the user and implies the consent and acceptance of the following conditions and warnings that will be applicable without prejudice to the Particular or special Conditions that, where appropriate, are established. If you do not agree with them, do not use this website:
- Ownership of the website
The domain name www.carpediemcom.es is registered to CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 44016, Book, Folio 141, Page B-444575, Entry 1. Tax ID: B66159237. It is forbidden to reproduce part or all of the website without express written authorisation, with Tax ID B66159237 and registered office at C/Còrsega 226 3r 1ª A – 08036 Barcelona – Barcelona. Telephone +34 931 797 473 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property of the website
All the intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL, who have exclusive rights to use them. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification of the website, in full or in part, is forbidden without prior express authorisation from CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL.Similarly, all the distinctive signs, brands, trade names or signs of any kind contained on this website are protected by law.
- Contents of the website and links
CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website; any such action is the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses the website. Neither does it accept any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed through links from the page www.carpediemcom.es The presence of these links is for informational purposes, and does not constitute an invitation to acquire any products or services offered on the destination website. If CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. gains effective knowledge that the activity or information linked to is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may harm the property or rights of third parties liable for compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to delete or disable the corresponding link as quickly as possible.
- Exchange and dissemination of information
CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL declines all responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website. In particular, we accept no liability for the use of the site by minors if they gain access to any content that may be likely to offend their sensibilities.Through its website, CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL offers users a blog where those interested can express their opinions and start a conversation about the different content that is published on the website. The debate that may be generated on said blog must remain civil, with respect for public order, good customs, and within applicable legal norms. As such, comments including but not limited to the following are not allowed: Comments or content that include insults, defamation, threats, harassment or expressions that may make other participants, users or any person or institution uncomfortable will not be accepted. Comments that are considered obscene, racist or xenophobic will not be allowed. Content that promotes illegal activities is prohibited. Under no circumstances will CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. be liable for any damages that the user may cause due to the erroneous or improper use in relation to third parties. Use of our portal is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user.
- Update and modification of the web site
CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice and without accepting any liability for doing so.
- Indications on technical aspects
CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. accepts no liability arising from technical problems or equipment failures that occur during the connection to the Internet, or that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference outside its control. CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other factors which could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files on this website or websites of third parties, and is not liable for damages that may be caused for these reasons. Similarly, no liability is accepted for potential damage or harm that may affect the user as a consequence of errors, faults or omissions in the information provided from third party sources.
- PROCESSING OF USER DATA
7.1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER:
7.2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING:
- 7.2.1. For what purpose will we process your personal data?
- At CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. we will process your personal data, which collected through the website, for the following purposes:
- a) If contracting the goods and services offered through the website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending the information requested using the forms provided on the website.
- c) Sending commercial communications regarding promotions and/or advertising of your interest.
- d) Send newsletters with information, news and updates about our services and the sector.
- 7.2.2. How long is the collected personal data stored?
- Personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained, or until the user request its deletion, and for the period during which legal liabilities may arise for the services provided.
7.3. LEGAL STANDING:
- The processing of your data is carried out according to the following legal standing:
- a) The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you prior to any potential contracting.
- If you do not give us your data, or do so in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to handle your request, as it would be impossible to provide you with the requested information or perform the services.
- By providing any type of personal information to the website of CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL., all users understand and give their consent to the collection and processing of such information for the purposes described below:
o Communication. We will respond to comments and questions you ask us through our website, both online and by logging your request. This includes calling you by phone or communicating with you via e-mail. o Marketing and direct promotions. This service aims to provide you with the information you have requested online or provide you with general information about the services of CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL.. When we request Personal Data for marketing and promotions, however, we generally offer you the ability to choose how you want your Personal Data to be used. o Employment Selection. If you send us a job application online, your Personal or Professional Data will be used for this purpose, which includes contacting you via email, telephone or regular mail. Unless you tell us otherwise, CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL.. will store your personal and professional data in files owned by CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL.. to be considered for future employment offers. o Suppliers (Partners). Some CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL.. websites allow external providers to register in order to provide products and services to CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL..This personal data will be used to establish or carry out a transaction with the provider and for other procedures related said purposes. o Maintenance of the website and satisfaction surveys. Your personal data and opinions will be used to maintain and improve our website. Your personal data may be used to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- The data will not be communicated to any third party outside CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL., except if legally required to do so.
- We may communicate data about you to third parties that provide services to us if they reasonably require access to your personal data for one or more of the purposes indicated in the previous section.
- As the interested party who has provided their personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether CARPE DIEM BARCELONA SL. is processing your personal data. Specifically, you can exercise the following rights recognised by the provisions of the data protection regulations:
o Right to ACCESS your personal data o Right to request the AMENDMENT of inaccurate data o Right to request DELETION, among other reasons, when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected o In certain circumstances, you can request to LIMIT THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only store the data for the purposes of making or defending claims o Right to Oppose the sending of communications o In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSE the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate imperative reasons, or the exercise or defence of potential claims. o In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your own situation, you may request the right to the PORTABILITY of the data. You can exercise said rights by writing to the postal address and/or the email address email@example.com. In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the website of the AEPD.