Cookies are pieces of information that web pages store on your computer to remember your preferences, so you can enjoy a more personalised experience. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the contents of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies services offered by any site would be significantly undermined.
- Remember your preferences (payment, purchase, etc.) and thus offer you a personalised service.
- Analyse browsing behaviour (which sections you visit, where you click, etc.).
- That you share content (such as products and campaigns) on social networks.
- Know if our buyers come from ads on the internet.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Maximise security on our website.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses its own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we fight against spam
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This service stores cookies for the statistical analysis of traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you are providing your consent for Google to process information about you. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you must communicate directly with Google.
- Google Double Click: Advertising purpose. Google Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
- Google Adwords Conversion: Analytical purpose. Google Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
- Google Analytics: Analytical purpose. Google Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
- – Facebook social plugins: Widget purpose. Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
- – Social network: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like and Share.
DISABLING OR REMOVING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
As additional information to the User, we show you where you can find the settings of the main browsers for your desired cookie treatment:
- Firefox: In the Firefox title located in the top bar, we can open the Preferences and select the “Privacy” section. There we find the browser options to manage privacy.
- Chrome: In the Chrome title located in top upper bar, we can open the Preferences and select the “Advanced” section. The privacy options are in this section. By accessing the privacy options we will find the cookies configuration options.
- Safari: In the Safari title located in the top bar, we access the Preferences and select the “Security” section. This section has the options for configuring whether to accept “cookies”
- Explorer: Inside the browser we have to go to the “tools” option. Once there, we will find the “Internet options” and we have to go to the “Privacy” tab, where we can configure the degree of privacy that we want in our Internet browsing.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to reject them.